October 19, 2008

Sooo...

I finally got this thing up and running! I've spent the last couple of hours in front of the computer(I did take a break to watch the new family guy! LOL!!) trying to configure this and this. Kaylee's diary is irritating me because it doesn't want to work right so I have to go in and fiddle with the codes or else scrape that template and get another...but I don't wanna because I REALLY like that one! LOL!! So, I guess I'm going to be scouring the web trying to figure out just how to fix it! Grrrr!!!


Man, I should probably go to bed some time soon but seeing as how I don't have to go to work until tomorrow night(WOOT!!) I don't want to waste staying up! LOL!! I know, I know! I sound like a kid but darn it I've been crashing early for the last few nights and it just isn't right! Not right at all!:P


Monday and Tuesday I work and then I'm off for two glorious days!! Haha!! Good times! Thursday I'm glad I'm off so I can go with my mom to her doctor's appointment! Hopefully all that chemo was good for something besides making her sick and it got rid of all the cancer so she won't have to go through that again!



Okay, I had to put that pic in because 1)I love my family and I have to brag and 2)I love my family and I have to brag! LOL!! That's my mom, my sis and my niece. My mom's one and only grandchild! Can't you tell by the kool-aide smile!?! :P Adorable right?! Yeah well, I don't intend on having kids so she's going to stay adorable and spoiled! Bwahahaha!!

My sis would kill me if she knew I put that pic up! Hopefully she doesn't follow the link I put on my Sims 2 journal! Dun, dun, duuuuunnnnn!!

Alright, I'm out! I think I'm going to go watch one of my fav movies: LION KING!!

Later!

0 comments: